Evercare Professional Hair Straightener with Neutralizing Cream.
Straightener Cream (Tube-1)
Cetearyl Alcohol, Octadecyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Ethanolamine, Thioglycolic Acid, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Perfume, Aqua.
Neutralizing Cream (Tube-2)
Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenacetinum, Ethanolamine, Disodium hydrogen phosphate, Perfume, Aqua
- Squeeze the contents of Tube 1 into a plastic bowl.
- Apply with an application brush on curly hair, 1cm away from the scalp.
- Leave it on hair for 5-10 minutes and then carefully straighten the hair with a comb or straightening machine for 10-20 minutes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly for atleast 5 minutes and dry them with a towel or paper tissue.
- Now squeeze the contents of tube 2 into a plastic bowl.
- Apply with a brush evenly onto the hair and massage gently. Comb through the hair with wide tooth comb regularly for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly and shampoo with lukewarm water.
- Apply the conditioner and set your hair as desired.
Please refer to the instruction Leaflet before use.
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse the eyes with plenty of water if the product comes in contact with them.
Perform a hypersensitivity test 24 hours before using the product.
Perform a strand test before using the product.
Do not use the product if you have any disease, allergy or injury on the scalp.
Do not apply on eyebrows or eyelashes.
During application if any redness, itchiness or skin rash appears, stop the application immediately and rinse off with water immediately.
Do not re-apply the straightening cream on your hair before 3 months.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool and dark place. For external use only. Poison.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 x Evercare Professional Hair Straightener Cream with Neutralizing Cream